Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Eco Stationary

How good is this!



A refillable fountain pen made from sustainable timber



I found this lovely little stall 'Gumnut Hill' in amongst the organic fruit and vegetable stalls at the Northey Street City Farm a few weeks ago. As a bit of a stationary lover I couldn't help but admire the beautiful products especially the fountain pens. I mumbled something to Tony about wanting one for my birthday (that's not until the end of the year). Last weekend we did our usual jaunt to the markets and Tony bought me the pen as an early Mother's Day gift from the fur kids.

I love writing with a fountain pen, something I picked up from my Mum and Dad I think. A while back Rose put the idea in my head of using a fountain pen as a sustainable instrument for writing. Why hadn't I thought of that! (Sorry guys I can't find Rose's post about fountain pens)

This is the link to Gumnut Hill Eco Stationary. If your ever in Brisbane and enjoy a bit of permaculture gardening you must drop into the Northey Street farm for a look see and a cuppa.



Have a lovely weekend



Lisa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. I have never used a fountain pen before - I think I will have to try it.

Rose said...

Oh Lisa, this is great! I'm still looking for a fountain pen and this is exactly what I would like at the right price, thank you so much for the link.

Happy fur mother day from one to another.