Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Saturday and I'm not working



I always work on Saturday, so its seems strange being home for the whole day. Thank goodness for holidays!!
I went to my regular 7am stretch class at the gym, then went to the local markets for a look see. Boy its grown, almost tripled in size.

I had to take my beautiful old Lab 'Utah' to the vet for his monthly pain injection today. He has very bad arthritis and is really feeling the effects of winter this year. He will be 12 in August and this may be his last winter with us. I've know Utah since the day he was born. Gosh I get teary just thinking about it. Compared to Chester our other lab, Utah is Mr Perfect, but that's another story.

Utah in May this year

The boys - Utah on the left and Chester on the right

No comments: