Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Oh, Barry

Nothing simple living about this post, just a bit of comic relief.

As a treat for my birthday Tony and I went along to the Powerhouse Museum last Sunday to catch Mr Barry Morgan from Barry Morgan's World of Organs in Adelaide. Regular viewers of the ABC's show Spicks and Specks will be familiar with Barry and his wonderful organ. I have to say the show was hilarious, almost like being in an infomercial. Heck there was even a set of steak knives throw in for the person lucky enough to purchase Barry's wonderful Hammond Aurora Classic.

Check out Barry on Spicks and Specks sharing the love.





To top off the night our car got locked into New Farm park, my fault for being in a rush and not reading the signs. We managed to get out, just had to drive along the walkway / bike path to the road. Beats paying the $40.00 council call out fee for opening up the gate. Shhh....don't tell anyone!

Have a great weekend
Cheers Lisa

4 comments:

Rose said...

Quite a story Lisa! It would have been a fun night out I'm sure.

Sonya said...

I love Barry, I hope he's at Woodford Folk Festival this year

Unknown said...

oh I love Barry so much, he cracks me up every time I see him.
I would love to see him live.

Lisa said...

Yes Rose a fun night it was!

Isn't he the best, so classy and that hair!!