Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A new day

Thank you for all your well wishes yesterday. Fortunately we have not had any problems. Some low lying areas in our suburb and surroundings areas were evacuated yesterday, due to the rising river and creek levels. This is what I awoke to this morning.....crazy hey.

I took the dogs for a walk yesterday afternoon to check out the local creek, this is about a 10 minute walk from my house. I usually walk the dogs through this park.

Thankfully we are safe and not in any immediate threat. My heart goes out to all who have been affected and those who are in areas that will be inundated.
Stay safe everyone
Lisa

3 comments:

Rose said...

Stay safe my friend.

Anonymous said...

It is pretty scary in some parts. I am glad that you are OK.

Vi said...

Glad to hear you are safe from the floods.